Wednesday, July 26, 2006

He Is Legend rocks Jaxx




So while I'm updating... Sunday before last I took Daniel and 3 friends (yes, that's a full car because we took the Cavalier) to a concert at Jaxx in Springfield, VA... that's a 3 1/2 hour drive. I was hoping to make a little jaunt to the Lincoln Memorial, but ran out of time, since the we were leaving around midnight for our drive back to VA. But, with the loud music all the way up, all the way back, and during ... I couldn't help but stay awake for the drive. I believe they had a good time... got to see several local groups and one they saw perform in Lynchburg previously, Thin Dark Line. The lead singer remembered meeting them. The night was capped by He Is Legend, the more popular group in the line-up. Mostly rock, metal, screaming -- hardcore stuff... but it's what has become popular with a large segment of our youth.