Saturday, September 08, 2007

Walker again


Yea for me! Twice in the week I've used my 'alone' time after dropping off Lily to walk! I hope I can remain consistent. This time, I stopped at the local high school track consuming less travel time and gas than the park would have to get there. Eight times around - that's two miles! Listend to audio Bible on my mp3 player and made it through 8 chapters in Romans. Good way to exercise multiple elements of my being, huh?

Today was yellow day for Lily... did you wear your yellow too?

Hope to take David and Lily to 'Day in the Park' tomorrow.

Feeling a little better today - stayed home from work yesterday. It's not fun to have a cold when its hot!
By checking out these sites, I'll bet you'll learn a little more:
About my teenage son at www.myspace.com/dangeromen